LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-09-2002, 09:27 PM   #1
66mustang

Default Jacksonville Gun Show

Well, there are Lugers everywhere, if you count one hand!

I saw 3 stoeger .22 Lugers

But I also saw one for $2195, it didn't look special, but didn't even look at it close. Did look at one for $500 that had been marked down from $600 and the ORIGINAL was sctratched out. Was not a russian, but was pitted and in pretty rough shape, with worn, dirty, nasty grips. Hugh would probably shaker his head over them.

Also, one dealer (Lew, very nice older gentleman, if he is older than me by 10 years, he's older ), he had a after WW1 commercial DWM carbine. Very nice, he let me hold her and see what it felt like. (If you are lurking Art, I was wishing for one, like we had talked about a couple of months ago). Very pretty was in a case that he'd made himself and covered it in leather Dok! Very nice, he had original .30 Luger (two) boxes of ammo in it, 3 magazines and the carbine with matching stock. Very pretty. Very nice man, he had a Baby Nambu, with matching holster and magazine! If you know Nambu's at all, many people thought the baby's were a myth for many years. Very cool to actually see one.

I'll go back tomorrow, since I'm stuck in Florida for the weekend, :>)

Ed