LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > New Collectors Forum

Unread 06-04-2004, 03:52 PM   #1
Tiberius
User

Post Greetings and Salutations

I have been introduced to this marvelous and informative forum by a member known to you good folks as "Fritzer". Fritzer also assisted me in the purchase of my first Luger yesterday. For 2 days I have been reading the postings here and I must say this is the finest forum I hae ever seen. Great information, check and balance on questions, and mock battle lines drawn on some postings. I was fortunate in the purchase of my 1936 s42 to also get 2 holsters which I have posted information on in the "holster" forum, a stock which I will be posting and showing pictures, as I wish to sell, and a magazine tool.
within the next few days I will post pic's of the new addition to my "weapon family". The only issue I have with this new Luger is that it has been nickle plated!! THOR, I understand you can help me with this problem. It is just a shooter, but I want it to be a very realistic looking and beautiful shooter. There is a sweetheart called "The Jewel" owned by Dok. I am hoping to get my baby looking like that.
I am looking forward to a long and interesting membership in this forum group, thanks for what you have shown me already.
Again, Thank you Fritzer.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2004, 08:38 PM   #2
Herb
User

Tiberius, welcome to the Luger Forum. I'm confident that you will find answers to all of your questions and hopefully you will be able to provide some information and perhaps some challenges for the other members. Just curious, are you a Star Trek fan?
Unread 06-08-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
Tiberius
User

Hi Herb,
To answer your astute question, yes I am somewhat a Star Trek fan. Not to the extent that I "dress up" for conventions, or name my kids after characters, but I do still love the original series and have always found the oncept of the shows interesting. Have you ever been to the Las Vegas Hilton and the Star Trek experience? If not, in the Trek themed bar try the warp core breech drink. WOW
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #4
Thor
User

Tiberius, please email me at Thor340@aol.com and we can discuss your 1936 S/42
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote