LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 06-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,133 Times in 2,173 Posts
Default This Is Eric, How Can I Donate A Few Dollars Each Month

TO Help defray your costs, Im sure our wive would gladly donate to a site that entertains, lets them vent and talkabout their favopite hobby, It the only site, I know allows you access day or night to either post a question or concern, whose only charge, is you honesty=. Although never demanded or asked, I would start out my plege at twenty dollars a month, which is cheeper than any firearm newspaper, which I used to buy for $5 ,carrying burried 4 luger want adds, the only real ones render their opinion or adds in'our' forum,which has by far, a larger specialized audience. even if its a dollor, or five, Im sure evey dollar counts, not only the defray costs, but show all who devote a part of the lives to share a part of their past, leaning and most of all caring, and for me especially for helping myself regain my courage and self respect and if you cant afford a monetary contribution, as maybe therre a some, how about, takethe time to contribute your view and knowlege, the Good Lord, felt fit to restore,
cirelaw is offline   Reply With Quote