LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Unread 02-19-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
Bullet Bob
User

Default Copy of Certificate for Interarms Parabellum fromMr. Baudino

With Mr. Baudino's permission, here's a copy of the certificate I received from him about my 29/70 Interarms Parabellum. The actual certificate has a border and a couple of images that I couldn't get to copy. The blueprints were great also, but I couldn't paste them into this email due to my lack of skill. He was easy to deal with, and very fast to respond. Highly recommended if anyone is interested, his "sticky" about this service is at the top of this section of the forum.

19th of February 2017
Dear Mr. Bob White,
CERTIFICATE

Mauro Baudino

Mauser Company and Firearms Historian www.paul‐mauser‐archive.com www.theparabellumisback.com www.lugerlp08.com
Mauser factory archives document the production and testing of your Mauser Parabellum pistol 29/70 serial number 10.004046 in caliber .30 Luger.

The standard serial numbering for this variation pistol starts from 10.001001, therefore your pistol is the 3046th produced.
The Mauser production books show that the manufacture of the Mauser Parabellum 29/70 in .30 Luger started in 1971. 75% of the production was completed in the first 2 years with 87% finished within the first 4 years.

The total production of this variation of Mauser Parabellum is approximately 5000 pieces. Below is scanned the original extract from the Mauser production book showing your pistol:
The first column reports the serial number (04046), “10.0” is omitted because this production book only documents .30 Luger pistols, all of which share this prefix. The second column duplicates the caliber from the first entry of the page, which in this case is .30 Luger. The third column indicates that the pistol has been produced for INTERARMS. The fourth column indicates the barrel length, 6 inches. The fifth column indicates the production date: 15th of November 1972.

Sincerely,

MAURO BAUDINO ‐ mauser.archive@gmail.com