LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 12-12-2001, 03:55 AM   #1
66mustang

Default Pictures and story of your Vet Bring Back

Hello all,

I have been watching with interest the last couple of months of the Vet Bring Back stories and such and it has occurred to me that I would love to compile a collection of photos and pictures.

Maybe this won't go anywhere, but if anyone has pictures of your own guns or a friends that they don't mind sending to me and any information on the gun, I would love to store it on my PC.

If you have really detailed ones, I am not overly concerned about the size, unless they are over a MB each , then that gets a bit big for my 56 K connection (live out in the boonies).

I appreciate the time. Mainly what interests me are true vet bring back, the chromed ones, the beat up ones, those with provenance I really love.

Those like my own Mauser 1940, that is mismatched, I am not as interested in, as I don't have a story, and is probably just simply a mismatched gun.

Those PX Lugerâ??s are great too.

Thanks,

Ed Tinker

Unread 12-12-2001, 10:00 AM   #2
Dok
RIP

Default Great idea...

on an OT note... just watched a History Channel special last night on the '66 Mustang... very cool...

Dok

Unread 12-12-2001, 11:34 PM   #3
Ken F.

Default Re: Pictures and story of your Vet Bring Back

This is a good idea. It would be interesting to hear some of the history on these guns. I would like to contribute, but I do not have a digital camera and probably could not work it if I did. Can I snail mail you my information?

Unread 12-13-2001, 02:10 AM   #4
66mustang

Default Re: Pictures and story of your Vet Bring Back

Ken had a good idea, anyone that wants to send me a story and pictures via snail mail, I will scan them in and go from there.

Edward Tinker

18341 SR 27

Palouse, WA, 99161

Ed