LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2019, 03:01 PM   #21
rpbcps
Patron
LugerForum
Patron
 
rpbcps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Home base UK, but spend a lot of time overseas working.
Posts: 125
Thanks: 62
Thanked 158 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepherder View Post
That is the first 'deactivation stamp' I've seen here. Could we get a better pic of it for the FAQ???
I am on my way back to work in North Africa now, so I am not in a position to send you a better picture for the moment. Once I am back in the UK in about 5 - 6 weeks, I can let you have some examples though. Both pre EU and current EU specification, I have a few in my collection:
  1. DWM Imperial German Navy Model P04/06 Parabellum
  2. DWM Bulgarian Contract M11 (P08) Parabellum
  3. DWM 1911 K.N.I.L Contract M.11 Parabellum
  4. DWM Model 1908/14 Parabellum
  5. DWM 1918 Lange-Pistole 08
  6. DWM 1927 K.N.I.L Contract M.11 Parabellum
  7. DWM Police Model 1908/14 Parabellum
  8. Waffenfabrik Bern Ordonnanzpistole 1906 Parabellum
  9. DWM Finnish Contract m/23 Parabellum
  10. Mauser 1934 Contract Persian Model 1314 Lange Pistole 08
  11. Waffenfabrik Bern Ordonnanzpistole 1906/29 Parabellum
  12. Mauser Model 1908/14 Parabellum (French Occupation Manufacture).

I also have some Thompsons, including a Model of 1921.
The gun laws in Europe are getting more draconian all the time.
rpbcps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2019, 03:40 PM   #22
DonVoigt
User
 
DonVoigt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: near Charlotte NC
Posts: 4,678
Thanks: 1,441
Thanked 4,348 Times in 2,038 Posts
Default

When you get back, please start a new thread on European Deactivation.
We are all interested , but they have nothing to do with a 1946 Mauser Artillery.

The new thread can then be made a sticky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbcps View Post
I am on my way back to work in North Africa now, so I am not in a position to send you a better picture for the moment. Once I am back in the UK in about 5 - 6 weeks, I can let you have some examples though. Both pre EU and current EU specification, I have a few in my collection:
  1. DWM Imperial German Navy Model P04/06 Parabellum
  2. DWM Bulgarian Contract M11 (P08) Parabellum
  3. DWM 1911 K.N.I.L Contract M.11 Parabellum
  4. DWM Model 1908/14 Parabellum
  5. DWM 1918 Lange-Pistole 08
  6. DWM 1927 K.N.I.L Contract M.11 Parabellum
  7. DWM Police Model 1908/14 Parabellum
  8. Waffenfabrik Bern Ordonnanzpistole 1906 Parabellum
  9. DWM Finnish Contract m/23 Parabellum
  10. Mauser 1934 Contract Persian Model 1314 Lange Pistole 08
  11. Waffenfabrik Bern Ordonnanzpistole 1906/29 Parabellum
  12. Mauser Model 1908/14 Parabellum (French Occupation Manufacture).

I also have some Thompsons, including a Model of 1921.
The gun laws in Europe are getting more draconian all the time.
__________________
03man(Don Voigt); Luger student and collector.
Looking for DWM side plate: 69 ; Dreyse 1907 pistol K.S. Gendarmerie
DonVoigt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to DonVoigt for your post:
Unread 03-31-2019, 04:32 PM   #23
sheepherder
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron
 
sheepherder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ...on the 'ol Erie Canal...
Posts: 8,182
Thanks: 1,398
Thanked 4,440 Times in 2,328 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVoigt View Post
When you get back, please start a new thread on European Deactivation. The new thread can then be made a sticky!
With pics of the markings and the physical deactivation itself.
__________________
I like my coffee the
way I like my women...
...Cold and bitter...
sheepherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
rpbcps
Patron
LugerForum
Patron
 
rpbcps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Home base UK, but spend a lot of time overseas working.
Posts: 125
Thanks: 62
Thanked 158 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVoigt View Post
When you get back, please start a new thread on European Deactivation.
We are all interested , but they have nothing to do with a 1946 Mauser Artillery.

The new thread can then be made a sticky!
Don,
sorry to rain on your parade, that was not my intention, when I originally posted the pictures of my 1946 Mauser P08!
rpbcps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2019, 10:18 PM   #25
DonVoigt
User
 
DonVoigt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: near Charlotte NC
Posts: 4,678
Thanks: 1,441
Thanked 4,348 Times in 2,038 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbcps View Post
Don,
sorry to rain on your parade, that was not my intention, when I originally posted the pictures of my 1946 Mauser P08!
Not a problem, subject deserves its own thread.
Like I said, we all would like to see what we really would not wish to see.
__________________
03man(Don Voigt); Luger student and collector.
Looking for DWM side plate: 69 ; Dreyse 1907 pistol K.S. Gendarmerie
DonVoigt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to DonVoigt for your post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2024, Lugerforum.com