LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 10-23-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
Bart
User

Default Holster Preservation & Care...

Hey Dok, was wondering if it was just me, or is the above page is no longer available. I have tried it several times, and it tells me that the "page cannot be found". Just curious, as I am devouring everything I can in the General Information area, and I need to "get up to speed" on Holster Care.

Thanks,

Bart

Unread 10-23-2001, 07:47 PM   #2
Dok
RIP

Default Re: Holster Preservation & Care...

That was one of the items that was "lost" due to the crash. But as of a few minutes ago, it is now "back" and waiting for you.

Dok

Unread 10-23-2001, 08:29 PM   #3
mlm

Try this one--it is slowly taking shape but the economy is straining my ability to take time to finish this site.

http://web.uccs.edu/dmclain/conservation/hn/

Unread 10-24-2001, 07:03 AM   #4
Marvin
User

mlm,

This is a great site! I did not have the time this morning to read all the information, but will this weekend. Thanks for posting the site. This may be a good site to post with the other information on this Forum concerning the maintenance of the Luger (and other pistol) holsters.

Dok, can this site be put in the Links & Resources section? A lot of good information!

Marvin

Unread 10-24-2001, 11:37 PM   #5
mlm

I am very sorry it is not more developed. I have several hundred holster photos, including a completed page of manufacturer's marks, that would be useful references. Unfortunately, my job is going haywire at present and has left me too little time to compose the remaining pages. I will get to it eventually, though. I am especially looking forward to photographing a local holster collection. The collector has some amazing rarities (a 1939 P38 holster that looks like a luger holster--by A Fischer)and some more common pieces (like a luger holster with a cloth pull-up strap) that don't appear in the usual books.