LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Unread 11-21-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
Kohaku2416
User

Default Just to be able to rant to someone...

So i pretty much have a strong distaste for both my parents now. I USED to have a Walther P.38. It was one of the first real firearms i had gotten when i was 16. Well i lent it to my dad this past Jan. Seeing he wanted to "show" it to my grandfather. Well after so many months from not hearing from him, and the fact i kinda sorta wanted my gun back, i find out he traded it for crack from a local drug dealer. I am quite upset and just wanted someone to listen to my whining. As for my mom to who might curious why i said dislike both my parents, i find the irony was, my dad a stole a P.38 from me, and my uncle who had a Colt 1911, AND a WW1 Imperial Luger that my great great grandpa brought back from ww1 when he served in Germany as an officer for the Germans. Well... my mother stole both guns from my uncle, and also sold them to a drug dealer to buy crack. As she recalls she sold the Colt for about 50 dollars, and the Luger for about 20...... >_> She said the gun was somewhat rusted or it had a light brown coating on it. She assumed it was a "junk gun" by it "looking funny" the worst part was she also claimed that she thought she wouldn't get anything out of it for those two reasons. Well i showed her how much Luger's are worth now and she about fell over. That part did make me kinda laugh but i am quite annoyed none the less. especially when my uncle told me he would have gave me the Luger for free had i been around when it happened as he also hates Luger's and find them as obsolete. He's into tactical stuff and polymer guns.

The only thing I find funny somewhat was when I also told my uncle that Luger's were quite valuable and expensive to obtain. He also thought they weren't nothing. I also found out for that reason the Luger my mom stole was coated with rust, because my uncle had just left it laying around and in fact when my mom grabbed it, it had been laying on the ground in the back of my uncle's closet But yeah just thought i would share to try and take my mind off of things.
Kohaku2416 is offline   Reply With Quote