LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Repairs, Restoration & Refinishing

Unread 11-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #21
hqbmw
User

Of course you all know I am just kidding in a way to complement a beautiful work of art! I wish God had given me the talent to do that wonderful work.

BTW, I don't work for Glock; nor do I work for anybody! Anybody hiring? Especially someone able to teach me the fine art of craftmanship needed to build such an exquisite firearm.

Jack Hiles
Mesa, AZ
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:15 AM   #22
Hub
User

I would have to assume this was a joke, however I did not take it that way so I am now asking that you send a payment of $250,000.00 to assure that I do not forward this to Glock where they can find you in contempt for misrepresenting them as an employer. I have already contacted my lawyer to start the necessray proceedings.

Bad joke which was not appreciated.
Neil
Hub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:21 AM   #23
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

Gentlemen...

The smilie faces permitted by using the full features of this forum are to be included in those posts which might not easily be understood or interpreted as humor... to convey with graphics what the written word often falls short in doing... representing your tone and intent... no one can "hear" what you mean by cold written words...

Please use them in the future

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #24
hqbmw
User

My sincere apologies to all I offended by my attempt at humor.one of the problems I have always had with e mail is the lack of feeling. I don't know how to use
Smiley faces sou don't even try.Neil,my apologies and to all my words were in jest and I will take whatever punishment is due.Jack
Unread 11-10-2005, 12:35 PM   #25
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

To use smilies... Use the ADD REPLY button on the right instead of the SUBMIT REPLY button on the bottom of the thread and you will see the smilies on the left of the data entry screen. Just click on the appropriate one to fill your need while typing a reply... It's EASY!

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2005, 12:55 PM   #26
hqbmw
User

My sincere apologies to all I offended by my attempt at humor.one of the problems I have always had with e mail is the lack of feeling. I don't know how to use
Smiley faces sou don't even try.Neil,my apologies and to all my words were in jest and I will take whatever punishment is due.Jack
Unread 11-10-2005, 01:54 PM   #27
hqbmw
User

John, me thinks I should just keep my mouth shut! Jack
Unread 11-10-2005, 02:05 PM   #28
Hub
User

No big deal it just came as an eye opener @ 6 am this morning. How about we face off at 20 yards with wet noodles, winner take all. Of course I get my choice of noodles.

Wait until they see my next project as I had a real nightmare last night.

Neil
Hub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:26 PM   #29
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,426 Posts

Neil, I am sorry to say I just found this thread as I have been extremely busy with leather work and cannot read all of them.
I want to join in with my fellow collectors who have been amazed at your stunning example of the gunsmith's art. Truly an astute choice of cartridges for this great piece of work. I am always amazed by the hidden talent in this World. Thanks for sharing this treasure with us first. I can see a magazine article in the works...Test Fireing the .45 GAP Luger! I wish you great continued success in making some more of these and becoming the second John Martz if this is of any interest to you!
I am also happy to hear that the small tiff with the humor of Jack Hiles came out as pleasantly as it did. I know jack pretty well and he's really a great guy. Both of us have an out of the ordinary sense of humor. I have seen more than one attempt at levity turn into bitter feelings on these Forums and am always overjoyed when they can be worked out and we go back to what we like best, Lugers.
Thanks Niel. Jerry Burney

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #30
Thor
User

Question

This little/big (little in size but big in caliber) got rave reviews when it was introduced. I wonder if Hub ever made another one, I had a guy on another forum ask about pricing. He is contacting Neil directly, but I just wondered if anyone heard anything else about these super Lugers?
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2009, 02:32 AM   #31
Hugh
RIP

Unhappy

Yes,

He said that it was fun, but so much trouble that he is not going to build any more.