LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Gun Show Announcements & Discussion

Unread 01-17-2005, 03:41 PM   #1
fg42
User

Default 29 NAPCA members turned out in KC for Banquite

Friday after setting up for the show 8 of us had dinner together at the Radisson. Mr Engle mentioned that it was to bad there would be no NAPCA banquet after a short disscussion we decided to put one together. Patrick Lynch the food and bverage manager of the radisson was great. Joe Schroeder took names and collected $. It developed fantastically 29 members came. We drafted a speaker who gave a great history of the Hi Standard pistols. We were treated to a show and tell of a solid top P38 (thus disproving the theory that they all look the same). Every one said it a really good time. Joe, Mr Engle and I vollonteer to run the banquet next year if there is no objections. We look forward to seeing all of you next year in Kansas city. Thanks for reading> Bob Benson
fg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
Pete Ebbink
User

Thanks for the update, Bob...and glad the NAPCA members got together for dinner. I attended my 1st event this past August in Chattanooga, TN and look forward to next summer's event.

Here on the west coast, some of us LF members get together for dinner at the Reno gun show...not a NAPCA event...but just a bunch of luger nuts sharing steaks, drinks, and luger stories.

I did contact Tom Knox about a possble NAPCA event on the west coast...he said none has ever been attempted...not sure if we have enough NAPCA members on the west coast to make an attempt worth the money and organizing or not...

Regards,

Pete...
Pete Ebbink is offline   Reply With Quote