LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Announcements

Unread 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default Thank you.....!

Well, after a somewhat frenzied January 2017 between work, some things happening in Haiti, taking over as Track Chair for the local PCA Region and negotiating contracts for track days, doing budgets, trying to get one of my cars finished - as it's in parts all over my garage - I spent this weekend on updating aspects of this forum (and the P.38/PPk forums) and trying to generally "get caught up"...

That included actually going to the Post Office Box after not having time previously... And for that...

I'm astonished, amazed - and frankly humbled by the generosity of many of you. For those who donated via PayPal (johnd@rennlist.com) - I think I replied within a day or two..? If you don't have an e-mail or PM from me, let me know, OK?

As well - and specifically - I'd like to acknowledge the following folks who sent checks, which I found in the Post Office Box - where some had been sitting since the first week of this month... So - to the following folks?

wlyon
Karl
abukafura
cirelaw
FNorm
Lugerdoc

Thank you! Each of you who were not previously "Lifetime Patrons" - you are now, just in a small way of acknowledging your support for this community and this forum... If you were previously a Lifetime Patron and still continue to support this same community??? I wish to extend - again - my sincerest thanks and appreciation...

You folks are just, simply - incredible....

My sincerest thanks, once again...

John D.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 members says Thank You to John D. for your post: