LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 06-04-2001, 02:03 AM   #1
Frenchy

Default shoulder stock

I have one Luger shoulder stock(WW1)in excellent condition--never been sanded on or abused in any manor--it has very minor dings--no bracks--or cracks of any type--Imperial proof intact--the locking lug has better then 95%+ blueing remaining---this stock would make any artillery Luger rig look great--it is 100% original...I want to trade it for a nice ZF-4 scope in working order --will also take a complete set up ---scope and mount and give some money,if it is and original mount--if your interested let me know --I can use anything that goes with the G-43 sniper rifle --scopes--mounts--scope cans--scope parts--incompete scope for display--cut aways--ect.Thank you Frenchy

Unread 06-04-2001, 11:55 PM   #2
KEN
User

Default I have an artillery stock too!

Only I'm looking for the Luger to go with it. Number is 5270c. Anyone got my Luger???? Can anyone tell me from the number what would be the correct gun for it? TIA

Unread 06-06-2001, 01:00 PM   #3
Big Norm
RIP

Default Re: I have an artillery stock too!

If either of you two gentlemen would like to consider selling your stocks then send me an E-mail? My thing are artillery and navy lugers. I do not have the guns that you mentioned. How about wood bottom mag serial #1339 (no small cap). I belongs to a very nice but lonesome chamber dated 1914 DWM artillery. I want to return the baby to the mother.

I also have a very nice 1916 navy Serial #4602 (no small cap). Of course the stocks for these guns would be nice too?

I also have two other chamber dated 1914 DWM artillery lugers that badly need the stocks (I have the mags) and their serial #'s are 3669 and 7754. No small caps on either. My lugers want to complete the family.

Big Norm