LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Unread 10-27-2021, 09:54 AM   #21
Pistol
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangy View Post
Yup ... I am annoyed for sure ... I have better things to do than justify my posts to those incapable of following them.

And yes I am Canadian and very proud of it.
I also love America and Americans as I don't believe in racism.
Are you going to be OK? Just to clarify, no one asked you or expects you to "justify" your posts. And in turn, I don't have to justify my post to you. That is how free speech used to work in America.

Not sure what racism has to do with it. The United States is made up of people of many different ethnic origins, and as a result, American culture and law does not equate nationality with race.

Unfortunately, I dont have the time to read every single post in every single thread. It is easy to miss something, especially, when people start linking or discussing multiple, unrelated lugers in threads I am so sorry you have been annoyed and ofended. Maybe if and when you calm down you can find the kindness deep within your heart to forgive me for my posting transgressions, and accept my apology.

The fact remains, adding in discussions of other unrelated lugers can get confusing. The VOPO luger you linked has no bearing on the DH VOPO discussed in this thread other than it is another VOPO luger. The real topic for this thread is DH lugers.

That is why moderators on this forum time and time again ask members to start a new thread to discuss a different, unrelated topic or luger. Imagine if one posted links or photos to different unrelated lugers in every post ......now that would be annoying.
Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 members says Thank You to Pistol for your post: