LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 05-04-2002, 07:11 PM   #1
Dwight Gruber
User

Thanked 1,281 Times in 423 Posts
Default Gun Show Report--Vancouver WA

Collector's West show at the Clark County Fairgrounds. One table with an S/42 shooter for $400something, byf 41 Black Widow at $575 (both sold before the day was out), and a nice DWM Artillery priced at $1.7k. Also a couple of Artillery shoulder stock boards (repro?) and a repro Navy rig. Otherwise slim pickens', an S/42 1936 total mismatch w/pitting and not much finish at $600 (down from the $800 tag that was on it last show!), a couple of Stoeger .22s and an Erma .22. A couple of alloy-frame P-38s, and one byf which looked totally factory new except it had been dipped, at $575. There was one Bolo Mauser, probably worth a serious dicker from its $650 tag.

Met Orv Reichert from our esteemed company, had a delightful long talk. I can't help but note just how helpful, friendly, and willing to share the benefits of their experience that Luger aficianados are. I know we've all seen it on the Forum, but it is quite refreshing to experience in person.

--Dwight

Unread 05-04-2002, 08:03 PM   #2
Orv Reichert
RIP

Default Thanks Dwight! .it was fun! (EOM)