LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-15-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
mauro
FIREARM HISTORIAN AND AUT

Default Mauser Parabellum Certification Service

Dear Fellow Collectors,
Want to know more about your Mauser Parabellum pistol? Get it certified!

Some of the original Mauser Parabellum production books are still available and this allows verification of when your pistol was produced, tested and delivered.

Almost 95% of the Mauser Parabellum production in .30 Luger is documented in the ledgers and this is very good news for all the owners of the Mauser Parabellum in this calibre. The production of the Parabellum in .30 Luger is very limited (around 5000 pistols) making it a rare collectible when compared with 9mm Luger calibre pistols.

Unfortunately, only a few hundred 9mm Mauser Parabellum pistols are documented in the ledger so documenting and tracking this model will be more difficult.

In addition to more standard models, some ledgers are available for commemoratives as well as sport models.

This is a very unique aspect of Post WW-II Mauser Parabellum production. In fact, these are the only Luger variations from any manufacturer for which the production books are even partially available.

Based upon this, I have decided to provide collectors with a useful certification service. If it is possible to track your Parabellum in the production books, you can receive a certificate like the one attached. It is a very nice document to associate with your Mauser Parabellum.

The cost for this service is 50 dollars per certificate. There are no costs for verification in the ledgers, only for creating and delivering the certificate when your pistol is found in the factory documentation.

You can also ask for specific research in the archive, as I have recently completed for a rare baby model Mauser Parabellum.

Additionally, if requested scan of the original blue prints can be associated to the certificate.

An agreement exists with Simpson Ltd. to certify the pistols they have for sale. Therefore, when you acquire a Mauser Parabellum from Simpson, you can directly require the certificate.

Contact me directly via my Email and provide the full serial number of your pistol:
m.baudino@libero.it

Visit also: http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

Best regards,
Mauro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Certificate Sample-WaterMark.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	61516  

The following 7 members says Thank You to mauro for your post: