LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-09-2023, 03:41 PM   #1
Browbmo
User

Default Need help on a P-08 decision

I’m a new user here, but not new to online weapon forums.
I have been collecting WWII US rifles and pistols and decided to add a couple German examples.
I bought an amazing P-38 recently from a local elderly collector that has decided to thin the herd.
I mentioned I would also like to find a Luger and he contacted me today with 3 options he would sell; I’m meeting him tomorrow. I don’t have photos, but all his stuff is top notch, matching, non import marks; so I know when he says they are nice, they are nice.

Below is what he texted me and I’d like to get any opinions on which one would be best if I’m getting one. I’m tempted to buy 2.
I want a 9mm caliber and #’s 1 and 3 are 9mm. I know basic facts about Lugers only. Any thoughts!!

I have 3 nice all matching Luger you may be interested in.
1) German Dated 1916 DWM all matching except mag 9mm $1400
2) German 1920 DMW Commercial 7.65/. 30 luger all matching with matching mag $1300
3) German DWM all matching Double dated 1917/1920 with regiment codes 3./J.R.10.8 marked. Very nice 1500
I could bring all 3 and have you take a peak anytime if you wish. They are nice ones. Take care
Browbmo is offline   Reply With Quote