LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 07-04-2001, 07:00 AM   #1
tom h

Default Hellerarms.com

Good news! My website is now back on line. Although I have most of my for sale lugers listed in the classified here. I there is something more exotic that you seek, please ask as I may have it squireled away in the safe. Thanks for your patience, Tom h

Unread 07-04-2001, 09:04 AM   #2
Don
User

Default Re: Hellerarms.com

Tom, Welcome Back to the Land of Cyberspace!

Happy 4th!

As a newbie, I've come to really appreciate the ability to work with you and guys such as Hugh Clark, Ted Green, and Ralph Shattuck over the net. It's like a small town where you learn very quickly who's honest and who isn't. And you guys really know your stuff and are happy to help educate a novice.

When I decided to start acquiring & shooting Lugers, I went to a couple of gun shows and unknowingly got taken for a ride. Now I have a group of honest, reputable, highly knowledgable nice guys to turn to & it's great!

Unread 07-04-2001, 10:46 PM   #3
tom h

Default Re: Hellerarms.com

Don, We have all had our mentors somewhere along the way. I'm happy to count Ralph S. & Harry Jones amonst mine. That they let me look at all of their fine lugers even when I couldn't afford the rare ones, rather than being the typical gruff "Go away kid, unless you want to buy something". So now, I guess it's just time to pass along the favor. Tom