LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 06-29-2001, 03:29 PM   #1
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default Attention all NEW Forum users: A call for USER PROFILES

I have seen at least two dozen new names posting in the last couple of weeks and I would like to welcome you all to the forum. The Luger Forum has received over 52,000 hits in just the last 6 months, and would like to point out that at the top of the discussion board page is a link to "EDIT YOUR PROFILE"

Please take a few moments and visit the link "View User Profiles" and after reading a few of them, please take time to create one for yourself.

This has two purposes, the first is we would like to know a little about you... no more than you are comfortable revealing... maybe your age, the part of the world you are from, and a little about your interest in Luger pistols. Read a few that are there, and you will get the idea. If you like, You can also submit a photo for the Rogues Gallery by following the instructions at the top of that page... Photos of your Lugers are also desired for prominent display in the Owner's Corner page... You will find many interesting variations there.

The second purpose is that once you create your profile, your user ID is password locked so that no one else can post using your name... Luger Forum members are composed of Ladies and Gentlemen who have a common interest in the history, collecting and admiring of the Luger Pistol, and I would like to personally invite your frequent participation.

Please also check out the link under General Information (in the frame on your left) called "Forum Decorum" for the 'rules' for posting.

You don't have to own a Luger to post here, just have an interest in them to participate.

Thanks for listening, and I hope you enjoy the forum. There is much to learn and share here about our common interest - The Luger Pistol.

regards to all of you from a fellow Luger Pistol enthusiast,

John Sabato

Unread 06-29-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
Mikael Dahlstr�¶m

Default Re: Attention all NEW Forum users: A call for USER PROFILES

I have done it. And it didn't hurt that much.

Mikael

Unread 07-03-2001, 01:32 PM   #3
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default Welcome Mikael !

I am very pleased to make your acquaintence... I hope you enjoy our forum as much as I do.

-John