LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Gun Show Announcements & Discussion

Unread 10-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
mystical_tutor
User

Default Denver Oct Show

Had a really fun show in Denver last weekend. Only sold one Luger and one holster and that seemed just about as many as I could take at one time....

Had the pleasure of meeting Aarron Davis and getting my book signed. Delightful chap to talk to.

5 people brought Lugers in to show me (7 Lugers total) and talk about, seems that when they find out I don't buy anymore they are much more comfortable with show and tell. One had papers with it from the Cdr. of the Art unit the GI was in when he got it to bring home. Some where quite interesting. Mostly talked about shooting problems, in which case I referred them to this board and Lugerdoc. I have some parts and stuff but don't really feel qualified to tinker with other peoples stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Denver show Oct'13-2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	36849  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Denver Show Oct'13.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	36850  

mystical_tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 members says Thank You to mystical_tutor for your post:
Unread 10-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
K.Wilhelm
User

Default Beautiful collection!

Gary,

Great display- too bad I didn't make the show. The last Denver Tanner I went to didn't have any Lugers. I had recently gone to the Tanner show in Pueblo, and therefore decided not to go to Denver- what a mistake! Anyway, do you plan on attending the next one in Denver or any other Colorado shows? Bill
Unread 10-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
mystical_tutor
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Wilhelm View Post
Gary,

Great display- too bad I didn't make the show. The last Denver Tanner I went to didn't have any Lugers. I had recently gone to the Tanner show in Pueblo, and therefore decided not to go to Denver- what a mistake! Anyway, do you plan on attending the next one in Denver or any other Colorado shows? Bill

Working on that schedule right now. may go to the CS show and skip the Denver one this month as staying overnight is a real pain (literally--need my home bed) and driving back and forth is no fun either.

Have not made up my mind yet though. I'll try to remember to drop you a pm when things are more clear.

Gary
mystical_tutor is offline   Reply With Quote