LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Gun Show Announcements & Discussion

Unread 12-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
fg42
User

Default 16 th Annual NAPCA winter meeting In KC Jan 10 & 11 Join us.

16 th Annual NAPCA winter meeting In KC Jan 10 & 11 Join us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is an open Invitation to all NAPCA members to join Us In Kansas City for our winter Banquet, Annual Convention and a fine gun Show. This is the MissourI valley Arms Collectors ASSn collectors Show. Exhibit awards of $1000-$750-$500-$250-$100 plus others show that this is the place to be on Jan 10th & 11th. Looking forward to seeing old friends and new ones. Come to K.C. If you can. http://www.mvacagunshow.com/

"I am happy to announce there WILL be a NAPCA banquet at the 16th annual Kansas City National winter arms show on January 10th. I am also proud to announce that Joe Rick Engel has agreed to be the guest speaker and give a talk on English Boomhandles pre WW I. This will be very interesting so come and find out what the title means. As in my letter of 9/26, I stated that the cost of this banquest will be $20 per person. Wait until you arrive at the show and make reservations and pay at Joe Shroeder's, table by 1:00 Saterday so we can have a head count before hand. As stated, you may decide after you get to the show on Friday, January 12th, that you would like to attend and still purchase tickets. You will have until noon Saturday, the 13th, to do so. I will have to give the caterer a final head count at that time. This is a great time something we all look forward to. This will be out 16th year working with the folks at MVACA. Bob Benson
fg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
fg42
User

The Banquet will be at the Radisson Hotel 11828 NW Plaza Circle. Right across the street from the show. If you don't have a room yet They also have offered us a special rate of $70.00 if you mention code NAPCA. Join us! Bob Benson
fg42 is offline   Reply With Quote