LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Gun Show Announcements & Discussion

Unread 03-19-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
trigger643
User

Default First Denver Gun Show

... in about 20 years, first gun show in about 18 months. After the little shows of Greensboro, Jackson and Shreveport for the last 10-15 years, this little show in denver was pretty large. Funny, how show to show the faces may be different, but it's all the same charactors. An HK MK23 with a goodly amount of holster wear for $1400.00 appeared to me to be the deal of the show, but the tax man cometh and I had nothing I wanted to part with in trade.

One fellow had about half a dozen extremely exotic lugers with interesting prices. a 2" snub nose byf luger was $3000.00 (for example). As I recall, these barrels were available in various lengths from Numreich Arms a few years back. I didn't want to start a conversation.

A guy with some Czech sniper rifles, and a G-43 with repro mount and "russian capture" scope for $4,000.00.

Nice to see nothing has changed since I've been away. I need to get a table for next time. If HK93's are going for $2,999.00 and Norinco Type 56s underfolders for $1,700.00, I can clean out my gunsafe, restock, and still pay the tax man.

trigger643 is offline   Reply With Quote