LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Gun Show Announcements & Discussion

Unread 04-10-2005, 04:44 PM   #1
Tomathvl
User

Default Wonderful Folks!

WOW! What a wonderful bunch of people showed up at The Big Reno Show. I flew from Cincinnati area to attend the Reno show with the main purpose being to meet the Luger folks from the left coast and South West that post on both forums. One of the best decisions I ever made. One word that expresses my feelings is AWESOME time. At the risk of missing someone Iâ??ll list the folks I met and had dinner with. Pete Ebbink, Jan Still and his lovely wife Francis, Ed Tinker, Ron Wood, Doug Coffey, Klaus Schad and his brother, James and Carol Fetterly came down from British Columbia, Herb Fisher AKA Doc, Bob Maddox, Russ Withem, Dwight Gruber, Howard Collins and his wife and Ron Smith. I also met several other dealers and folks that frequent the Luger community, John Holbrook and his fantastic Colt 45 collection, Bill Christensen, Mike Kraus, Randy Besseler, Pete Hall, Ralph Shattuck and several others that I canâ??t remember at the moment. In spite of all the controversy surrounding Ralph, itâ??s easy to see why heâ??s a successful businessman; heâ??s affable, and came across to me as a gentleman. Too bad he canâ??t pass on some of those traits to the enthusiastic minion heâ??s mentoring. It takes more than enthusiasm to deal with the public.
I took several photos of the groups that had dinner each night that I attended. It was excellent company and good food and spirits.

Dwight Gruber, Herb Fisher

Pete Ebbink, Ed Tinker

Bob Maddox, Professor Ron Wood

Ron Wood, Russ Wilthem

Bob Maddox, Russ Wilthem, Tom Beasley

Jim Fetterly, Jan & Francis Still, Klaus' brother

Klaus, Doug Coffey, Dwight Gruber

Ron Wood, Bob Maddox, Herb Fisher, Russ Wilthem

Ron Smith, Howard Collins and his wife, Ed Tinker, Ron Wood, Herb Fisher, Russ Wilthem

Klaus, Doug, Dwight
Tomathvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #2
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,500 Times in 2,076 Posts

More Photos From Reno,

Professor Wood, Bob Maddox

Herb Fisher, Russ Wilthem