LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-24-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
LugerVern
User

Well the price is fair but I have noticed some very nice guns coming on the market lately so the picking is pretty darn good right now. No shortage of quality lugers and other guns as well. I think it is just a supply and demand thing.

No matter what "They" tell you about how good the economy is, almost everything is more expensive. The cost of living is causing people to be very cautious on their purchases.

People are trying to maintain their retirement schedule, so guns are showing up that you might not see in better times.

Several of the local stores in my area stopped accepting consignment guns over the holidays, their shelves were stuffed to the max.

I find it interesting that guns are expected to sale at relatively high prices however and that the really really good deals are few and far between.

I guess if your a stocking dealer and your heating/ AC, food, rent and gas bills are twice what it use to be, you have to charge premium prices.

We are just caught is a vicious circle .

Please vote appropriately this year, it does matter to both the country and to our hobby.

MY two cents worth.

Vern
LugerVern is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to LugerVern for your post: