LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Early Lugers (1900-1906)

Unread 10-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #21
llc
User

Its obvious that there is more to a Luger than I realized. I found out that the camera I used has a zoom, a fine focus, and all sorts of other stuff to insure good pictures. I will make a list of all that you good folks have inquired about and take photo's that respond to your questions.
The "e" is modified by having the horizontal tail extended to the left, the safety is on when in the rearward and down position,neither the side plate nor take down lever show any markings,the front sight is a bead type with the rearward portion appearing to be a brass or gold section. Removal of the grips reveal that one of them has the crown/stamped in the wood and the initials of the original owner (R.O.C) are scratched inside the other. I am not sure what sort of "block" to look for with the grip safety but the installation I see does not appear to be an add on. However, this weekend I will attempt some better photographs and perhaps John will be kind enough to forward them again.........Thank you all. Larry Cribbs.
llc is offline   Reply With Quote