LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Commercial Lugers

Unread 08-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #21
Hoyt Weathers
User

Thanks Ron,

You are correct I think. It was an uphill slog, but I made it.

I have a couple of nits to pick with a couple of guys above in this thread. They seem to have seen something in the pictures of my pistol which I do not see - and are not there, and drew some astounding conclusions therefrom. I have the pistol, they do not. I am not a seasoned collector, but I see what I see. I took pictures of all of the marks I saw at that time. Since taking those pics, I have found other marks which may or may not be of any significance. It may or may not be worth the effort, but I wish to add to the physical knowledge of this pistol and its history.

I will address those two issues, stated above, later with a msg on this Forum to those two named individuals. They may be correct. I do not know. I am willing to be convinced if they pony up their rationale and logical reasons, and statements of what they saw in the pictures that I do not see.

I am NOT trying to pick a fight here with them. I am too old to be dishonest.

Regards,
Hoyt