LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Holster Forum

Unread 01-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Brent B.
User

Default 1913 holster question

I have a black W.W.1 holster with the following markings on the inside flap: JR 147 (ink stamp) 1913 (ink stamp) then what appears to be A WUNDERLICH NACRE (stamped - not sure of last word) and then a stamped 1913 below it. There are no other markings on the holster other then where someone named "Lt. Moller" scratched his name on the back. It has the 2 loops for a belt and the flap for the tool is off. I have the flap and am thinking of having it sewn back on.

I got the holster about 3 years ago with a 1918/1920 DWM in very good condition.

Any idea of where to send it to have the tool flap stiched back on?

Can anyone give me any information or correct name of the maker?

Any rough idea of what the value is and if I should keep it to go with one of my 1913 or the Luger that came with it?

I have an old digital camera that I use in my business but it's not very good at closeups.
Brent B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

There is only one place to send it for repair... Jerry Burney...(Lugerholsterrepair) I don't know any other leather 'smiths' that specialize in the Luger accessories... He is the BEST craftsman I know for this work and he can create a Luger holster from scratch... just send him a private message through one of his posts...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2005, 03:08 PM   #3
Brent B.
User

John: Thanks for the info on where to send it. I'll give him a pm in the next day or so as I'm getting ready to leave the office for the day. Brent B.
Brent B. is offline   Reply With Quote