LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Shooting and Reloading

Unread 08-23-2003, 01:42 AM   #21
Sieger
User

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by Brew_Ha_Ha:
<strong>A dead on not aimed "instinct shot" into the bullseye at 50 yards.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Dear Brew Ha Ha:

Cool!! You should try to do it again!! Eventually, it would become second nature.

Sieger
Sieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2003, 08:55 PM   #22
Brew_Ha_Ha
User

I can't do that while aiming...I can do it with cans at relatively short range, but thats about it. I am a much better rifle shot than I am with a pistol.

At 150 yards with a 1941 no4 mk1 2 groove bore, no wind and crisp air. I got a shot 1/2 inch away from the bullseye with the flip up sight. It was kinda a fluke cause the center rings weren't a bright color. I love Enfields A rifle that is more accurate than me.
Unread 08-25-2003, 01:57 AM   #23
Sieger
User

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by Brew_Ha_Ha:
<strong>I love Enfields A rifle that is more accurate than me.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Brew Ha HaÃ?Â*:

I'm into Mauser rifles. I like the pre WWI Mausers the best. For me the 6.5 Swede is the most accurate, followed by the 7MM Mauser.

I have made some shots with both of these that were too good for me even to believe. 1/2 inch three shot groups, at 100 yards, are expected on a good day.

Sieger
Sieger is offline   Reply With Quote