LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Unread 12-09-2002, 06:06 PM   #1
regul
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Post NAPCA 1900 - 2000 Commemorative

Hello again.
Would anyone know the current value of the National Automatic Pistols Associations 1900-200 commemerative blackened stainless pistols in .30 luger produced by AIMCO.I have s/n AE 009 of 350 I bought a few years ago.

edited and brought photo from other topic, EBT
regul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2002, 07:38 PM   #2
Ron Wood
2010 LugerForum
Patron

Location: Santa Teresa New Mexico just outside of the West Texas town of El Paso
Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,676 Posts
I had not seen one of the NAPCA commemoratives in blackened stainless before. All the ones I have seen were stainless finish with the 1900/Eagle/2000 chamber marking. Yours looks very nice. The medallion in the case did not originally come with the gun. It was made up separately to go with a NAPCA name tag that was available at the Kansas City show featuring the centennial of the Luger. Sorry I don't know current value.
Unread 12-09-2002, 08:14 PM   #3
regul
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Thank you for your quick reply Mr.Wood
When I called in my order for the gun they asked me what s/n I would like out of the ones they had already assembled and of the choices 009 was the lowest.They had this pistol on display at the Kansas City show.They did not know I was also going to be there and they were letting those interested handle this one.You should have seen the look on the ladies face when she looked up my name on her clipboard.I just asked that they not let people work the action or remove the mag.The NAPCA pin was also in the dislay case at this time.I told them They could keep it on disply until the show was over and had it shipped to DeGoffs Firearms in Richmond,VA for transfer to me as I only have a C/R license.
Unread 12-11-2002, 01:10 PM   #4
regul
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Hi, Rick
Yes this one has the dished knobs,DWM hallmark on the middle toggle link and the top of barrel has National Automatic Pistol Collectors Association engraved on it from muzzle toward breach.The case did come with it,but I wish they had made a cutout for a spare magazine in the liner.
Thanks and have a good evening.
Ed