LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-26-2001, 10:08 PM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default Thanks Ted and Tom...

I just wanted to post a quick THANKS to two of the frequent Board posters here - Tom and Ted...

In a thread earlier, the subject of NAPCA came up - and two folks volunteered to Sponsor my application - Ted and Marvin.. Thanks guys!! My new NAPCA membership application will be in the mail tomorrow thanks to Ted..!! I hope others from this Forum join as well - from all I read on this Board, and heard previously - the small membership price is more then worth it - especially preserving this hobby (errr - "addiction"..)

Also - a huge thanks to Tom Heller!! I ordered from Tom last week for the first time ever - and today the package showed up Priority Mail!! Now, that's service!!.. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary for your Lugers - try Tom - just outstanding service..!!!

Unread 03-26-2001, 10:41 PM   #2
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default It doesn't get any better!

I have dealt with Tom for many years, and it has always been great! Although I have not known Ted as long, we have become great friends, and I look forward to many projects in the future! Both are outstanding Luger people, There! I've said it! till....later...G.T.

Unread 03-26-2001, 10:47 PM   #3
Ted
User

Default Re: It doesn't get any better!

WOW, thanks guys, I feel the same way! I can learn about P.38s from GT and Krieghoffs from John Dunkle! WHAT A DEAL!

Ted

Unread 03-27-2001, 08:05 AM   #4
Marvin
User

Default Re: Thanks Ted and Tom...

John,

You are right about Tom Heller, he is a great guy and the best parts. I bought a very early Walther PP with the rare "C" spring. Unfortunantly, the "C" spring was missing in this pistol and Tom came to the rescue! He had a few of these made up and I was able to get one from him to have the PP back in full form. I was not expecting to ever find one and Tom had the part I needed!

Marvin