LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-18-2001, 03:26 PM   #1
BobL

Default Luger Supply drying up

Just got back from the Ohio Gun Collectors Gun Show in Cleveland. I wanted to let you know there didn't appear to be any shortage of lugers there! I don't have the expertice to know the $ value of all the different variations but there was one table that had close to 100, what appeared to be, collector grade Lugers. There must have been 50 Arty's and most were rigs! Holster, stock, tool and cleaning rod. (Mags were removed from all guns) The gentleman that had this table says he has between 300 & 400 Lugers. Says he buys collections and removes the shooter grade's and just keeps the collector grade - that's what it looked like to me, but (in Dok's words) I could be wrong.

If anyone is interested, his name was Fred Fiet of Collectors Investments,Inc. PO Box 427 Thomson, IL 61285 Phone 815-259-5445, Fax 815-259-2595, email fredfiet@internetni.com. We didn't discuss price because I wouldn't know what would be fair or outrageious, but the guns WERE THERE!

BobL

Unread 03-18-2001, 10:44 PM   #2
Tracy

Default Re: Luger Supply drying up

Fred has some nice Lugers and some nice prices does not like to dicker, but is honest.