LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Holster Forum

Unread 09-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
Big Jake
User

Question Stoeger Luger Holster

Hello,
Does Anyone Know Where I can Get an Original Stoeger Luger Holster With The Luger Logo On The Front Flap? One Just Sold On E-Bay With The Auction Number: 270630242142
Big Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Aaron
Banned

I have a Stoeger Luger holster in black canvas, not leather. If you are interested, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you some photos. neveragain18@sbcglobal.net
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Big Jake
User

Hey,
I sent you my E-mail Address Through My Personal Address Which Is: jcox6@bellsouth.net. Thanks!
Unread 09-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
Brad

Just an FYI, there were two types of these that were intended to be used with the Stoeger Stainless Steel Lugers. One was a ballistic nylon and the other was a black vinyl. Other than the materials used they were both the same. They had an adjustable flap that allowed them to be used on both the 4" and 6". The 6" didn't fit the holster very well.
Unread 09-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
Big Jake
User

Does Anyone Else Have Any Of The Stoeger Luger Holsters For sale? I`m looking for both kind of holsters ( The Vinyl and Ballistic Holster ).I collect Stainless Steel Stoeger Luger's and would like to have more of the original holsters.

BTW, I know the original Manufacturer personally. As Everyone knows, The Stoeger Stainless Steel Luger Magazines are totally different than the Aftermarket ones. The Original Mags are wider and smooth on both sides. Aftermarket mags will not work properly. I have an unlimited supply of the original factory mags that are shipped with each gun. They are a little more expensive than aftermarket mags but they work properly and I have never had a jam or misfire and I have shot over 50,000 rounds through one of my Stoeger Luger's.
Unread 09-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #6
Big Jake
User

Default Repro Luger Police Holster

Hello,
I am looking for a reproduction Luger Police Holster. Does Anyone Know Where I can Buy One? Please Let Me Know! Thanks!
Unread 09-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
Big Jake
User

Here Is What A Police Luger Looks Like. This Is A Repro. This Is What I`m Looking For To Buy. If Anyone knows where I can Buy One, Please Let Me Know. I`m also looking for the Stoeger Luger Holster that has the Luger emblem on the front flap. Thanks Again!!

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/1891200...2256885796.jpg