LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Early Lugers (1900-1906)

Unread 01-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
gibsonj30
User

Default Thank you everyone--I am one step closer

Hello everyone,
When my grandmother was dying of cancer, she started researcing this pistol. That was in 1970. I have grown up with stories about this pistol since I was 12. Using my grandmothers notes, I knew it was rare. If nothing else, I just got off the phone with my grandfather and he is very excited-not with the value, but with the information regarding the pistol because it was one of the last things my grandmother was interested in. I will still research the articles my uncle John brought back from the war. Frankly, I DON"T CARE what it is worth. It is the pistol that sparked my grandfathers interest and my own interest in shooting sports. I love to shoot because of this pistol. I am just trying to tie it all together. When I visit my grandad again, he has promised to open the safe and show me some of the articles John brought back from Europe. I want to know the whole story. Hopefully, I can draw some conclusions. Check back periodically to see the photos. Maybe someone can fill in the pieces.
Pat
gibsonj30 is offline   Reply With Quote