LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Unread 03-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Ron Smith
User

Default 101 Year old woman mugged

Has anyone seen the video of this on the news? A 101 year old woman with a walker leaving an elevator in a parking garage.

This sub-human piece of whale crap hits her repeatedly in the face and steals her purse.

I cannot discibe what I feel when I watch this. I wish I would have been there. I would have stomped him to death, administered CPR , stomped him to death again, ... and repeated as necessary.

There is no anguish severe enough known to man, that this "Slime" should not endure.

He got $33.
I Still Need DWM side plate #49... if anyone runs across a nice one.

What ~Rudyard Kipling~ said...
Ron Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
Jack Lawman
User

Default Re: 101 Year old woman mugged

Quote:
Originally posted by Ron Smith
This sub-human piece of whale crap...
Easy now Cochise...

This so called "sub-human piece of whale crap" probably never had a Momma who loved him... blame it on her.

His first two teachers "labeled" him as a "special education" student when he cursed, spit, and exposed himself to them at the tender age of seven. They should have given him more chances to be around kids like ours in the mainstream, but they failed him... blame those teachers.

His special ed teacher actually wanted to file criminal charges against him when he assaulted her with a chair, but was talked out of it by the administration because it makes the school "look bad"... blame them.

Although a better part of this poor soul's upbringing was paid for by the Federal government (you and me), I guess we just didn't pay enough... YOU too are to blame!

(As far as I know, this whale crap remains unidentified... the paragraphs above are just a generic profile of the dirtbags that people around here who should know better actually defend! Beware... this wagon train is rolling West my friends . All the good folks in the middle will be fighting a two front war. )

The really sad thing about this is that these crimes are quite often committed against 60, 70, and 80 year olds in this part of the world. This one just happened to be committed against a 101 year old and was caught on tape.

After all, how is this guy supposed to vote for Hillary or Obama if he's incarcerated?

Sorry for carrying on ... it really bothers me too.

Jack