LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > New Collectors Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-09-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
Your Eminence
User

Default Single shot .22 Luger

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can provide some information on a Luger that was shown to me and owned by a neighbor. It is a single shot .22, 4" barrel, blue, appears to have some age behind it, and with a solid frame except for the void between the grip panels. The bottom of the grip frame and receiver is solid with no provision for a magazine. To load, the toggle is retracted and a cartridge is then placed in the chamber. It is then cocked by placing/resetting the toggle back in battery position. There are absolutely no external makings on this pistol. There is a number "4" stamped on the underside of the toggle. This pistol is definitely not one of the Stoegers, Ermas or one of the John Martz conversions described in the Blue Book. At first glance it appears to be a standard 9mm Luger. I'm not able to post a picture but will be glad to answer any questions should someone have an idea what my neighbor has. Thank you in advance.
Your Eminence is offline   Reply With Quote