LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-06-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
trigger643
User

Smile it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

my son made it home from Iraq after a year serving with the 1st-23rd Stryker brigade in Mosul. He'll be here this week. He wanted a Bronco, I found him a '73 in South Park Colorado and we are picking it up tomorrow. He wanted a 98k, and I have a rightous bcd4 k98k for him. My daughter is home on 21 day leave from Afganistan where she's serving with an Engineers brigade, and she loves the spit and shine, so she's attacking all my shoes and boots, bringing them to a mirror gloss while lecturing me on leather care. Thor is finishing up my 1900 AE. Today I shot two consecutive 1.0MOA 5 round groups with my new pre-64 Model 70, Unertl scoped, in .264 Winmag. and finally, FINALLY, kept the flyer out of my 20 round group through my M1A1NM to print .50MOA.

How does life get any better? I can't wait to see the AE, I'm really looking forward to it.

trigger643 is offline   Reply With Quote