LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > New Collectors Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-04-2004, 03:52 PM   #1
Tiberius
User

Post Greetings and Salutations

I have been introduced to this marvelous and informative forum by a member known to you good folks as "Fritzer". Fritzer also assisted me in the purchase of my first Luger yesterday. For 2 days I have been reading the postings here and I must say this is the finest forum I hae ever seen. Great information, check and balance on questions, and mock battle lines drawn on some postings. I was fortunate in the purchase of my 1936 s42 to also get 2 holsters which I have posted information on in the "holster" forum, a stock which I will be posting and showing pictures, as I wish to sell, and a magazine tool.
within the next few days I will post pic's of the new addition to my "weapon family". The only issue I have with this new Luger is that it has been nickle plated!! THOR, I understand you can help me with this problem. It is just a shooter, but I want it to be a very realistic looking and beautiful shooter. There is a sweetheart called "The Jewel" owned by Dok. I am hoping to get my baby looking like that.
I am looking forward to a long and interesting membership in this forum group, thanks for what you have shown me already.
Again, Thank you Fritzer.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote