LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-29-2001, 11:28 PM   #1
BILL
User

Default From my knothole

Refelcting on all the different personalities here it is really amazing how everyone respects each other's opinions and is so cordial to each other. Everyone has their own perspective on the dos and donts of Luger care and feeding. There are those among us who are close to being curators of a museum with their collection and would never consider emptying the original dust out of an old WWI holster, and on the other end of the scale there are those who sand the checkering off a pair of original grips and attach a custom peep sight to their original Luger. This diversity, while exagerated in my example, is extremely well tolerated in this group and it never fails to catch my attention. It is truly a testament to the great folks on this forum and there are times (when everything else is headed south) that it is really nice to know the people of this group are around. I guess we care about more than just Lugers here, we care about each other and that makes this a very special group indeed. Ending my evening on a good note..Bill