LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #1
Old Crow
New User

Default Ralph Shattuck's "World of Lugers"Newsletters

All,

First post on this board although I have been owning and studying the Luger since 1983.

I have most copies of the "World of Lugers" newsletter which Ralph Shattuck put out for many years until his death a while ago. These span the range from issues 197-243 which correspond to August 1983-June 2003. They have all been three-hole punched and are fully organized in a binder. Some of the issues are missing as I was in the military and moved around....and they just got lost.

What I want to do is give these away to one of the younger collectors on this board who will use these for historical purposes and knowledge on the numerous variations of the Luger...which Ralph seems to have done a pretty good job of in describing. I found over the years (before the Internet came along) that reading these newsletter really educated a person into what the heck was actually produced and the many variations.

First response from a new collector will get them and all I ask is you pay for the postage to get it to your address.

Thanks!

The Old Crow
Old Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to Old Crow for your post: