LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-19-2024, 12:14 PM   #1
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,001 Posts
Default G.T.'s recent events!

Hi to all! I thought I would take a minute to let the membership know that I have run into a bit of rough road concerning my health and ability to continue on repairing lugers?
It all stems from doing somewhat silly things on motorcycles, snowmobilies and in general, any other ways to have high speed get offs! Or, very sudden stops!!!
Anyway, the results (fractures in the lumbar area of the lower spine)
Have now come home to roast! I am currently undergong treatment, and am responding to it well, se there is still hope that all will turn out ok, but I' not holding my breath.
Anyway, it all boils down to the fact that I'm currently spending about 20 hours a day in bed. Can't get much done from there?
So the purpose of this note is to let all know that I will get your project done, just going to take a bit longer than I originally anticipated... I will take this monment to thank all my customers should things not improve? Best to all, and my most sincere Thanks to you all, til.....lat'r.....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote