LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-30-2002, 09:51 PM   #1
max2cam
User

Post Photos of Commemorative Waffen SS "Diamond Edition" Luger???

Following below is a description of a Luger series that I have never heard of before. Does anyone know of a website or has images of this series? Who made this thing? What does it look like? Where was the work done? (In Pakistan -- hope! hope!)

I ask, because in a novel I've been working on for many years, there is a very fancy engraved inlaid "SS" Luger in the story. The main characters pay a small fortune for it (all their money) and it ends up getting thrown into Lake Superior and lost. No great loss, however, as it turns out to be a fake "boosted" in Pakistan. (Guys on the old forum said Pakistan was a logical place). If there is a stupid looking modern commemorative I might base the description on, that would be pretty cool too. So far I have just made the description up.

Below is this "things" description. It is selling for $6 grand but I'm not including the URL least you think I'm helping to pimp it off (There are no photos of it with the ad).

Thanks -- and again (after that long-winded explanation) I'd like to see some photos of this fancy gold-platinum-inlaid Commemorative "SS" Luger with Totenkopf "diamond" eyes if there are any.

=====================

WWII Commemorative "DIAMOND EDITION" WAFFEN-SS LUGER, 1 of ONLY 10 (repeat 10!!!) WORLDWIDE (#009). ALL certificates and documentation. MINT! Never raked or fired, NEVER handled without jewelers gloves. Original - NEW, 1937 "MAUSER" made 9mm LUGER, with all ORIGINAL markings and matching numbers; refinished to TROPHY COLLECTABLE. Mirror finish - high gloss black. 24K Gold "SS" with 24K "SKULL and BONES" insignia - "eyes" are authentic DIAMONDS. 24K Gold and Platinum, hand, deeply etched inlays and plating - finished to "jewelers Grade-Heavy" standard. Highly polished hand finished custom walnut stocks with matching custom display case. MAGNIFICENT PIECE!!! GREAT collector item or INVESTMENT - will NEVER lose its value. Three of these can NEVER be sold (in museums) so this is actually 1 of 7 !!! A recent "issue" - "similiar" piece, to this - a "artilery 6 inch barrel Luger" (1 0f 25), but with LESS Gold and Platinum, is now being sold for OVER $13,000.00 (and there are ONLY 2 of those left!). I am unable to post or "e" mail pictures: I can and will, mail pictures; or, you may view/inspect it, "up close and personal". Thank You --- THIS IS AS "LOW" AS IT IS EVER GOING!!!
max2cam is offline   Reply With Quote