LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-27-2002, 10:25 AM   #1
Mark N.

Default ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

Well I know of someone that was just recently "BURNED" badly!!!!Well he is out 3200.00!!! But didnt really find out that his peice was an expertly done fraudulant piece until 2 months later. They went as far as even adding slight holster wear to it!!!Im sure nothing you guys havent seen already.Im new to all this, there is no way in hell Im getting involved in this hobby.I want very much to collect a few nice "original pieces", but its not worth messing with and taking your chances, it like playing Russian roulette. I just cant understand why our government or justice department doesnt do something about fraudulant dealers. Personally they ought to be lined up and have thier hands cut off, or better yet lined up and machined gunned.Im sure it would stop then.I dont think the guy will get his money back, but he is seeking legal action against this person.He has been collecting for a while too.I dont own a Luger or a P-38 yet, but Im not looking any further. it seems that only the "real experts" that have been involved in this hobby for years and years are the only ones that stand a chance in hell, from getting ripped off.But when I see things like this happen, it really is very discouraging to the new people that want to get involved in this hobby. Im 37, and life is too short, there are better things. I am still however considering getting a shooter grade, but that will be the extent of my Luger collecting. just cant understand why a person would want to do that to another person. Is money all that important??? I guess it is to some people. As I was told from an early age, "its the root of all evil"!!!!