LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
goodwind
User

Default Requesting For Sale Information

Dear Forum Members,

Until I can produce some quality pictures, I was hoping that someone would be able to advise me on the sale value of my Luger based upon the following information.

First off, all the serial numbers match on the gun, except the magazine. The gun serial number is 3902 with all other numbers showing "02". Magazine is 3497. I believe the gun is a 36 Mauser based on site info. Top of barrell shows a "G" & "S/42". The side shows a "Eagle 63" twice plus a symbol beside them that resembles a cloud with rain falling in from it--any idea of this symbol. This symbol is also on the barrell. Barrell also shows a 8, 81 under the serial number. The condition in my mind is above very good and the grips require a cleaning, in which I intend on doing based upon your site recommendations. The metal looks to be a blackish blue finish with the blueing showing signs of wear only on the side where the removable part is. Any information you can share about this luger would be greatly appreciated along with an approximate value based solely upon the above information for starters. Thanks.
goodwind is offline   Reply With Quote