LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #19
Hugh
RIP

Default Sold Out!

Ok guys, I got a 8 pt (eastern count) buck Friday morning, so the pressure is off and I can devote more time to other activities.

I have put together three parts guns. I just fired a magazine full thru each one and they all functioned flawlessly. These are parts guns with a few matching parts, but mostly mixed numbers. The bores are excellent. All have original functioning magazines.

#1 - "1917 Erfurt" - Has some pitting on the frame, but has a nice shiney dip blue overall. SOLD

#2 - "1916 Erfurt" - The frame has one of those "baked on" looking finishes that is flaking off in places. The receiver and toggle have nice original finishes. SOLD

#3 - DWM 1906 Commercial - This is a 1906 frame (no stock lug) with an undated receiver. The frame is stamped L.A.7.4. on the front grip strap. The frame has minor peppery pitting, the receiver and toggle are not pitted and have original finish. SOLD

Prices include shipping:

#1 1917 Erfurt = $475 SOLD
#2 1916 Erfurt = $500 SOLD
#3 1906 DWM = $550 SOLD

If you are interested in any of these guns, email me at hhclark@wildblue.net and I will send you pictures.