LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default There are times.....

I am left speechless by a few individuals generosity and support of the LugerForum.. This is one such time. I would like to welcome laoshi75 as our newest LugerForum Patron.!!

Here is the e-mail I just sent him in reply to his more than generous donation. In fact, laoshi75 is now the second largest contributor to the LugerForum during it's multi-year history. I hope to be able to buy him a glass of wine on the Champs-Elysees someday - and just say "Thank you" in person...

Dear Christian,

I just received your kind donation - and I am speechless. To be honest - I just do not know what to say except "Thank you". As well - know that the LugerForum exists only because a few, such as yourself, have assisted in the cost of its operation - and with you, and a few like you - I appears on the Internet for all to enjoy.

As for me - I am simply a collector, just as yourself. I do not sell Lugers as a business - but rather, simply enjoy the community the LugerForum has provided for many years to many collectors throughout the world. I think it has been an area on the Internet where people can learn, enjoy - and relax just to enjoy their passion for Lugers

Christian - my sincerest thank you again. I am both humbled and proud to be able to provide the site for people like you and me...

I hope to have the honor of meeting you one day - just to say "Thank you".

From the US - in kindest appreciation,

Yours,

John Dunkle

Thank you, Christian.

John
John D. is online now   Reply With Quote