LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Swiss Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:50 AM   #1
Green57
User

Default needs help with price on swiss luger.

Gents,

I have a chance to pick up this swiss luger; however, I know nothing about them. so I've come here to ask for your help.

Could you please look at the pictures and tell me if this pistol is worth buying?

Does it appear to be in proper form?

Do you think its been reblued?

What is a fair price for this pistol?

Description and link to picts as follows:

Swiss Luger Parabellum made by WF Berne. Official manufacture under licence after the DWM completed its contract supplies. Model is a 1900/06 or 1904/24 depending upon literature used to describe these weapons.

If possible, you can look at the weapon with me. Only minimum wear and customs traces, minimum abrasion to the blue and straw.

Early model (serial number is no secret) 19213. Naturally inclusive grip caps + Barrel reception stamp. M+ and Swiss CROSS at div parts.

Due to the sharp edges and sharpness of all the markings I believe that this weapon was not taken in for overhaul purposes.

I have provided may pictures in order to show all the details perceptibly. The weapon finish (burnishing) looks better in person and is beautifully done.

A better looking "old" Parabellum you will not find, except for the Mauser replica models from the early 70s.

Here you have the possibility to acquire a historical original which, is in fine shape for being 80 years old.

Please look at the pictures here:

http://www.pixum.de/viewalbum/?id=2022578

Any help and opinions appreciated.

Thank you,

Green57

Green57 is offline   Reply With Quote