LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-05-2001, 10:05 AM   #1
RALPH E SHATTUCK

Default THE EVENT OF THE YEAR

I wish to Post a Notice to all the Members of the Luger Forum.

I am taking the Liberty to state that the Finest Group of Gentlemen and Gal met at 19044 N 98th Ln Peoria AZ. The

group totalled 15 with outside guests. The Knowledge, Friendness and total warmth and gratiousness was felt i believe by one and all. The Luger Forum Members are ALL a Class Act and shows what true collectors should be. Nancy

and I wish to ONE and ALL our best and HOPE this will be repeated again next YEAR and MANY years to Come. THANKS FRANK, TED,JOHN,HUGH,MARVIN and GERRY and there families.As Jackie Gleason use to Say. "YOUR THE GREATEST" Ralph Shattuck

Unread 03-05-2001, 10:35 AM   #2
Ted
User

Default Re: THE EVENT OF THE YEAR

Thanks Ralph and Nancy for being such Gracious hosts and for opening up your place to us all! It was like a bunch of kids at Christmas time with all that excitement in their eyes. A MAGICAL event to be sure! I keep pinching myself to make sure it wasnt a wonderful dream! What fun! Thanks for everything! YOU and NANCY are the greatest!!! We DO appreciate everything you do for us and the Luger community!

Ted

Unread 03-06-2001, 06:21 PM   #3
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default Re: THE EVENT OF THE YEAR

I think that Ted has again covered it quite well! Ralph and Nancy are great! This time I actually looked through two complete rows! Then, right back into overload! I can't wait till next year! Till...later...G.T.