, Collector Forums" /> Lugerforum Archive" /> Luger Get Together/Motels - LugerForum Discussion Forums
LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-26-2002, 06:03 PM   #1
Tracy

Default Luger Get Together/Motels

Well it looks like 3 of us are staying at Studio 6, lord knows were everyone else is staying guess all over Phoenix, a good thing that GT and Ralph are hosting a get together for us all or we never would get to meet each other which I believe the purpose of the get together. However, should be exciting to see all the Lugers at Ralph's. Still hoping to make it have not heard of any changes to my Uncles condition. Will be good to get out of the Austin weather suppose to hit the lowest temperature of the year to night.

Unread 02-26-2002, 06:28 PM   #2
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default Re: Luger Get Together/Motels

Hi Bob..!

OK - a number of us are staying at Luke AFB (yooo hoo!!:-) as well. I'm not sure where everyone else has made arrangements? ALso - I sent out an e-mail with a pretty detailed agaenda - so I'm guessing you didn't get a copy? I can resend it if you'd like - or pop over here:

http://boards.rennlist.com/cgi-bin/luger/luger.pl?read=20872

and it will detail the agendas and where folks are meeting for breakfast, on Sunday, etc...

In the meantime - you, your Uncle and family are in our thoughts and prayers... And we hope to meet you in Phoenix.!

Unread 02-26-2002, 07:55 PM   #3
Herb
User

COLD?, COLD?, in Texas?? It was 12 degrees here this morning! That is an improvement over the 5 below a little ways back. I am afraid I will suffer climatic shock when I hit Phoenix and 80 degree weather. I grew up there and can remember days of 121 in the shade, we used to run barefooted from the shadow of one car to the next to keep from frying our feet. One could actually fry an egg on the hood of a dark colored car. Looking forward to meeting you, stay cool.

Unread 02-26-2002, 08:15 PM   #4
Thor
User

This will be a fun visit I am sure! Look forward to the get together! ~Thor~

Unread 02-26-2002, 09:32 PM   #5
Dok
RIP

We will be staying at the Homestead Suites in Mesa (about 5 mins from GT's house) but will be at GT's when you get there.

See ya.

Unread 02-26-2002, 11:27 PM   #6
Tracy

John. I got the schedule. Thanks you did a great job on it. I guess I have been spoiled by all the NAPCA conventions where everyone is in one or two areas close by and the BS sessions go on and on. Not use to the traveling to get to the different activities. Will just have to get with Thor the poor guy and see if everything he said is true, also Ron is there if memory serves me right. We will have fun no Douth about it. However the Luger buying is out have blown my wad on the trip and its extras. Oh for the life of a fixed income retired person. I will try to see if Ralph will take a lot of items in trade. See you all.