LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Holster Forum

Unread 01-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
badsnakeii
User

Default Luger Arty Shoulder Holster

Last weekend i saw a shoulder holster rig for a luger at the gun show i was at. Ive never seen one or even heard of one. It looked to be authentic. The only thing that made me think otherwise was the condition the stock was in. The stock looked to be in very good shape, old but...like almost new. The wood had the darkness of age but it just looked like it was in amazing shape. The holster, it was a shoulder rig, for the right hand shooter. Two mag pockets under the right arm and what looks like a usual arty hip holster under the left, but it had a special compartment in the back of the holster where the stock was. I dont know what the guy wanted because he wasnt at his table when i went through there, but i saw him sitting there later, just an elderly man, close to his 90's. But im feeling pretty stupid right now. Id love to have that rig but mine isnt an arty so the extra length of the holster wouldnt make much sence. It was black, the date was what really intrigued me, it was a 1917 E.....(over the 1917) and the whole rig looked to be authentic to what it was, like it was always a shoulder holster or somone did a darn good job.
Should i have more interest at the next show?
Thanks
Jarrod

Just saw lugerholsterrepair has one of the holsters i speek of in his avitar picture.
...Starting to feel even stupider.....Doh!!!!!