LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Repairs, Restoration & Refinishing

Unread 05-13-2004, 09:41 AM   #1
Thor
User

Talking Thanks from Thor

I would like to thank you guys again for all you do for us here at TLSS. We are blessed to have such great friends and clients. Most of you I met from the Luger forum. I would especially like to thank John Dunkle for being so gracious with my TLSS website and helpful in managing it and allowing me to post messages regarding my restorations. I would like to also thank Ralph Shattuck for showing off my K date in Tulsa and then in Dallas. I am glad I live so close to World of Lugers so I can stop bye and visit him and see all those 1600 Lugers, WOW!!!
Like to thank Hugh Clark for all those fantastic baby Lugers and grip work second to none. He was also instumental in much of my early work regarding finishing, metal work, mechanical repairs and just being there when I cried "HELP"!!
Thanks to clients like Marvin Cook, Bill Stanley, Greg Kilburn, Frank Manders, Craig Riggs, Jerry Burney, Tom Armstrong, GT Tomek, Harry Dennis, Luke Smithwick for being so supportive and patient will all those photos I sent them and many of them are multiple pistol clients.
Thanks to Les (DOK) for those superb Luger cases with all the very excellent laser engraved case tops.
Thanks to Neil Keller for sending me work and all those fantastic Baby Lugers to finish. Thanks to Don Hamilton for showing me how to salt blue and bead blast and just being a constant good friend.
Thanks to Sid for his patience with buying and restoring his 1940/42 Luger. It has been a long road for that gun but it is almost completed.
As you can see, there are many people responsible for keeping TLSS afloat and even though I may not say it often enough, God bless you guys and thanks so much for all you do for us.
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote