LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 05-07-2001, 08:07 PM   #1
bill m
User

Default Forum

Hi Marvin,

I am truely sorry that I got somewhat sarcastic with you about the rear connecting pins. Please accept my apology. I felt that you totally ignored my answers, didn't acknowledged your mistake about the DWM and Erfurts, and didn't appreciate my effort by wanting "a more knowledgeable" person. I was wrong to have responded to you in that manner, and to have taken it that way.

Dok,

You may be the webmaster, but if my conduct and attitude is questionable, yours is also. You want a calm, cool demeanor, but then who was sarcastic to who? There was no need or reason for you to comment about me like you did and I do take offense to that! I understand the need to cool things down, but you took this to a personal level which never should have happened. Also, I'd like to see you "swat my bottom".

To the forum,

Please accept my apology for causing this little ruckus. It will not happen again. I enjoy the forum, and will try to be more cordial in the future. I have learned some important information here and hope I have brought some information to some of you.

Unread 05-07-2001, 09:46 PM   #2
Dok
RIP

Default Re: Forum

We are all very zealous in our separate areas, and we all make mistakes. I too am not perfect, and I apologize for any offense I may have caused you. And I'm sure an old geezer like me could never "swat" a young whipper-snapper like you, it was just a mental image I was trying to paint, and no further offense was intended.

I am so pleased you will not be denying this Forum of the value of your immense depth of experience and knowledge, that certainly would have been our loss.

Again, my apologies to you for my actions.

Dok

Unread 05-07-2001, 09:49 PM   #3
bill m
User

Default Accepted! (EOM)

Unread 05-07-2001, 09:56 PM   #4
Dok
RIP

Default Thank you! (EOM)

Unread 05-08-2001, 05:49 AM   #5
Marvin
User

Default Re: Forum

Bill,

Please accept my apology to you for the wording of my post. It was not the best and I never meant to question your knowledge. We are all friends on this forum and it is like when you have a little "tiff" with the wife, it sometimes makes for a stronger bond. I hope this will be the case with us. This is a great Forum and we can show other folks that differences can be worked out. I consider it an honor to call you friend also! Maybe next time I will check when I am not sure about something. At least we have learned a lot about the Connector Pin and this is what we are here to do, learn.

Marvin

Unread 05-08-2001, 11:45 AM   #6
bill m
User

Default I'm happy if you are! (EOM)